Monday, July 21, 2014

.hostess gifts.

You're Too Kind
 This weekend was full of activity, which resulted in needing Several cards made!  My long-time childhood friend came to visit family in Florida, so we drove 4 hours North from Naples and also got to help celebrate her step-dad's 90th birthday while there!  This is she and I below, it's been 10 or more years since we last saw one another.


My Hubby joined us for the next one.

My sweet nephew Ethan turns 10 this week, and I made him a super fun birthday card, but neglected to take a photo before getting it in the mail.  He may not notice the handmade card filled with Love, but he will notice the $20 bill enclosed  :-)


The 3 cards below I made for a hostess gift for someone who had us for dinner Sunday night.  I wrapped the three in cellophane and tied with a Coral ribbon so she has a variety to choose the next time she needs a card for someone. 

happy Birthday wishes

Sending Good Thoughts Your way

You're too Kind

All items shown can be reproduced, each handmade greeting card is $4.00.  Contact Paper & Stain at paperandstain@gmail.com or 239.963.5500 and find out what we're up to on Facebook

~ js


No comments:

Post a Comment